Small Public Tour from Amsterdam
Spend your entire day among flowers! Visit first the world's largest trading center for plants and flowers, the Royal Flower Auction in Aalsmeer. Continue then to marvellous spring flower park Keukenhof where you have personal time to explore this 'Garden of Europe'.
The Royal Flower Auction starts early in the morning, so our air-conditioned vehicle departs at 6:30 am from Amsterdam. But it's worth to be there early to experience the hustle & bustle of the floor of the flower auction hall! And although nowadays a lot of trading is done online, you still see traders bidding against the auction clock. Set off on a live-guided tour in English from a special gallery and learn about the flower industry. After the tour you have some free time to take pictures or shop at the souvenir shop, before making the half-hour transfer to Keukenhof.
Upon arrival, set off on a private guided orientation stroll to get acquainted with the layout of the park. After all, it's one of the largest flower gardens in the world! Then your guide sets up a meeting point and time for later. This way you have the opportunity to discover the beautiful spring flower park for another 3 hours in your own pace. Wander around and marvel at millions of the flowers. Then it's time for the drive back to Amsterdam, where you are dropped off at the same place as where you started the tour.
Please keep in mind that not all flowers bloom in March and May, as this depends on weather conditions and fluctuations in seasons. But be assured, Keukenhof is still amazing in these months!Interested in who we are?
Read what our travelers say about our tours!
• Comfortable, air-conditioned and coronaproof transportation
• Hotel pick-up & drop-off in Amsterdam
• Private guide for 8 hours
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly
• Admission Royal FloraHolland
• Private guided tour of the auction 🇬🇧
• Skip-the-line admission Keukenhof
• 30 min private guided orientation stroll in Keukenhof 🇬🇧
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
• Adult (age 12 - 64), € 129
• Senior (age 65+), € 119
• Child (age 8 - 11), € 119
• Hotel pick-up & drop-off € free, just select no pick-up in the booking engine below
• Booking engine closing time: 8 pm, evening before the tour. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we have availability
• 24-hr free cancelation policy; cancel with just one click at least 24 hours and receive a full refund instantly
• Questions? Use the messenger on this page or contact us directly
• Hotel pick-up is between 6:15 - 6:45 am; the exact pick-up time is communicated by 6 pm, the evening before the tour
• Duration of complete tour: 8 hrs
• Max. group size: four travelers
• Corona-proof experience with social distancing maintained
• Tour guide is also the driver
• Min. age for participation is 8 years. Traveling with younger children? Check out our private experiences
• Available Monday - Friday in Spring, holidays closed
• The Flower Auction is also offered as a separate public tour all year around
• Also available as private tour