Small Group (Shared) Experience
Combine the world's largest trading center for plants and flowers, the Royal Flower Auction in Aalsmeer, with the marvellous 79 acres of Keukenhof tulip gardens. This small group tour, with a maximum of 15 travelers, takes place from Monday to Friday during spring and starts early in the morning.Tour Description
The Royal Flower Auction starts early in the morning, so our air-conditioned vehicle departs at 6:30 am from Amsterdam Central Station. You have the option to add hotel pick-up in Amsterdam to your booking, if you find the station too far or too difficult to reach.
But it's worth to be there early to experience the hustle & bustle of the floor of the flower auction hall! And although nowadays a lot of trading is done online, you still see traders bidding against the auction clock. Set off on a live-guided tour in English from a special gallery and learn about the flower industry. After the tour you have some free time to take pictures or shop at the souvenir shop, before making the half-hour transfer to Keukenhof.
Upon arrival, your guide walks you to and through the entrance, and sets up a meeting point. This way you have the opportunity to discover the beautiful spring flower park for around 3 hours in your own pace. Wander around and marvel at millions of the flowers. Then it's time for the drive back to Amsterdam, where you are dropped off at the same place as where you started the tour.
Please note that not all flowers bloom in March and May, as this depends on weather conditions and fluctuations in seasons. But be assured, Keukenhof is still amazing in these months!
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
- Departure from Amsterdam Central Station
- Pick-up & drop off in Amsterdam optional
- Professional and friendly guide
- Admission to Royal FloraHolland
- Live-guided tour of the auction hall in English
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Admission to Keukenhof Tulip Gardens
- All taxes (21% sales tax), fees and handling charges
- Tour departs at 6:30 am from Amsterdam Central Station, IJ-zijde, K+R West
- Hotel pick-up (if booked) is between 6:00 and 6:30 am
- Exact pick-up time is given by 6:00 pm, the day before the tour
- Duration of the complete tour: 8 hours
- Maximum group size is 15 travelers
- Tour guide is also the driver
- Minimum age for participation is 8 years. Traveling with children younger than 8? Check out our private experience
- This tour takes place from Monday to Friday in spring time
- Adult (age 12 - 64) € 124
- Senior (age 65+) € 109
- Child (age 8 - 11) € 109
- Hotel pick-up & drop off € 10 per person
- Booking engine closing time: 12 hours before the tour. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we
- 24-hr free cancelation policy; just drop us a line by email, SMS, WhatsApp or messenger (at least 24 hours before the tour)
to let us know you are not joining
Use the messenger on this page, check our FAQ page or contact us directly.Interested in turning this half-day tour in a full day tour?
Check out our other small group tours that visit the flower auction and Keukenhof!