Visit the world's largest trading center for plants and flowers, the Royal Flower Auction, with our small public group tour departing from Amsterdam Central Station. You have the option to add hotel pick-up in Amsterdam to your booking, if you find the station too far or too difficult to reach.
The flower auction starts early, but it's worth getting up for to experience the hustle & bustle of the floor and the auction hall! And although nowadays a lot of trading is done online, you still see traders bidding against the auction clock.
Set off on a live-guided tour in English from a special gallery and learn about the flower industry. After the tour you have some free time to take more pictures or to shop in the souvenir shop. Then it's time for the drive back to Amsterdam, where you are dropped off at the same place as where you started the tour.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
- Pick-up & drop off in Amsterdam optional
- Professional and friendly guide
- Admission to Royal FloraHolland
- Live-guided tour in English
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Opportunity to escape mass tourism with this unique experience
- Tour departs at 6:45 am from Amsterdam Central Station, IJ-zijde, K+R West
- Hotel pick-up (if booked) is between 6:15 and 6:45 am
- Exact pick-up time is given by 6:00 pm, the day before the tour
- Duration of complete tour: 3.5 hrs
- Max. group size is 7 travelers
- Tour guide is also the driver
- Minimum age for participation is 8 years. Traveling with children younger than 8? Check out our private experience
- Adult (age 12 - 64) € 79
- Senior (age 65+) € 66
- Child (age 8 - 11) € 66
- Hotel pick-up & drop off € 10 per person
Use the messenger on this page, check our FAQ page or contact us directly.Interested in turning this half-day tour in a full day tour?
Check out our other small group tours that visit the flower auction!