Small Group (Shared) Experience
Visit the world famous flower auction in Aalsmeer with our small group tour of max. 7 travelers.
The flower auction starts very early in the morning, so our air-conditioned vehicle departs at 6:30 am from Amsterdam. In order to save time so early, our vehichle departs from a centrally located meeting point near Amsterdam Central Station. We are happy to organize a taxi for you if the meeting point is too difficult to acces.
But it's worth to be there early to experience the hustle & bustle of the floor of the flower auction hall! And although nowadays a lot of trading is done online, you still see traders bidding against the auction clock. Enjoy a tour by your professional and friendly guide, and let her share inside information about the flower industry with you from a special gallery. After the tour you have some free time to take pictures or shop at the souvenir shop, before heading back to Amsterdam. Depending on traffic, you are back in Amsterdam around 9:45 am.
* Air-conditioned transportation
* Admission to the flower auction
* Professional & friendly guide
* Live-tour of the flower auction
* Use of Tour Guide Whisper System
* All handling charges and fees
* Small group tour -> personal service
* Meeting point is NH Hotel Barbizon Palace
* Departure is at 6:30 am sharp
* Back in Amsterdam around 9:45 am
Book your tour to the Royal Flower Auction here! 24hr free cancelation.