Spend your entire day among flowers and visit with your own private party the world famous flower auction in Aalsmeer first. Continue to the marvellous tulip gardens of Keukenhof with its 79 acres of flowers, where you have around four hours to explore the park on your own. The included pick-up (and drop off) from any location in the Amsterdam, Haarlem, Zaandam, Utrecht, Almere, Leiden, Hilversum, Amstelveen or Schiphol Airport region, or anywhere in between, allows you to start your full day tour comfortably.Tour Description
Early in the morning, at 7:00 am, the flower auction starts, so your professional and friendly guide will pick you up around 6:30 am. The exact pick-up time depends on your location. But it's worth to be there early to experience the hustle & bustle of the floor of the flower auction hall! And although nowadays a lot of trading is done online, you still see traders bidding against the auction clock. Enjoy a live-guided tour in English from a special gallery and learn about the flower industry. After the tour you have some free time to take more pictures or to make a stop in the souvenir shop, before making the transfer to Keukenhof spring flower park.
Upon arrival at the tulip gardens, your guide walks you to and through the entrance, and sets up a meeting point. This way you have the opportunity to discover the beautiful park for 4 hours in your own pace. Wander around and marvel at millions of the flowers. Meet with your guide again for the drive back to you drop off address, where you arrive around 2:30 pm.
As this is a private experience, the tour is tailored to your wishes. Perfect as shore-excursion or if you have a lay-over at Schiphol Airport!
Please note that not all flowers bloom in March and May, as this depends on weather conditions and fluctuations in seasons. But be assured, Keukenhof is still amazing in these months!What's Included?
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
- Pick-up from (& drop off at) any address in the region
- Professional and friendly guide
- Admission to Royal FloraHolland
- Live-guided tour in English, exclusive for your party
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Admission to Keukenhof tulip gardens
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Flexibility with the itinerary and pick-up address
- Pick-up time is around 6:30 am (depends on your location, exact time will be reconfirmed after booking)
- Drop off time is around 2:30 pm
- Duration of the complete tour: 8 hours
- Infant seats available, let us know during check-out if you need any
- Tour guide is also the driver
- Excluding food & drinks
- This tour is also available as small public group tour
- 2 Adults (age 12+), per person € 189
- 3-4 Adults, per person € 164
- 5-7 Adults, per person € 124
- Child (age 4-11) € 35
- Infant (age 0-3) Free
- Booking engine closing time: 24 hours before the tour. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we
- 24-hr free cancelation policy; just drop us a line by email, SMS, WhatsApp or messenger (at least 24 hours before the tour)
to let us know you aren't joining
- This tour takes place from Monday to Fiday in spring
Use the messenger on this page, check our FAQ page or contact us directly.Interested in visiting only the flower auction or Keukenhof?
Check out our other private tours that visit the flower auction and Keukenhof!