Small Group (Shared) Experience
Combine the 79 acres of spring flowers in marvellous Keukenhof with a visit to the medieval castle of Muiderslot (Amsterdam Castle). This small group tour (max. 14 travelers) takes place during spring only.
We already have our experiences to Keukenhof scheduled for 2020. Because when it comes to tulips in Holland, you can't be early enough to get tickets!
The first stop of the day is spring flower park Keukenhof. Upon arrival, your guide walks you to and through the entrance, and sets up a meeting point. This way you have the opportunity to discover the beautiful park for 3 to 4 hours in your own pace. Wander around and marvel at millions of the flowers.
After meeting with your guide again, it's time to make the one-hour transfer to Muiden. This is the Amsterdam Muiderslot Castle is located. This so-well preserved, real medieval castle has a moat, towers, battlements, arrow slits and a drawbridge. It's over 700 years old and has a long and turbulent history. Discover its secrets, with included admission and a one-hour guided tour. After the tour you have some free time to continue your explorations on your own. Discover the beautiful, historical gardens, where they grow vegetables of the past and herbs for all sorts of purposes, enjoy a drink on the terrace of the the tavern in the courtyard of the castle, or watch the birds of prey. Then it's time to go back to Amsterdam. Between 5 pm and 5:30 pm you are back in Amsterdam.WHAT'S INCLUDED?
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
- Departure from a centrally located meeting point in Amsterdam
- Professional and friendly guide
- Admissions: Keukenhof (skip-the-line) and Muiderslot Castle
- Live tour of the castle in English -audio tour in other languages available: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Hebrew, Chinese and Russian
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Departure at 9:30 am sharp from Eye Film Museum (below the staircase)
- Eye Film Museum is reached by free ferry (departing from Amsterdam Central Station IJ-zijde), takes 3 minutes, runs every 10 minutes and 24/7
- Back in Amsterdam around 5:15 pm
- 24-hr free cancelation policy