Small Group (Shared) Experience
Visit first the marvellous 79 acres of Keukenhof tulip gardens and continue to the beautiful medieval castle of Muiderslot. This small group tour of maximum 15 travelers takes place daily in spring.Tour Description
The meeting point for this tour is EYE Film Museum, right opposite Amsterdam Central Station. You have the option to add hotel pick-up (and drop off) in Amsterdam to your booking if you find the meeting point too far or too difficult to reach.
The first stop of the day is spring flower park Keukenhof, also known as the Garden of Europe. Keukenhof is most known for its tulips, but other flowers such as hyacinths, daffodils, lilies, roses, carnations and irises can also be admired. Upon arrival at Keukenhof, your guide walks you to and through the entrance, and sets up a meeting point. This way you have the opportunity to discover the beautiful park for at least 3.5 hours in your own pace. Wander around and marvel at millions of the flowers, before meeting with your guide again for the one-hour transfer to one of the oldest and best preserved medieval castles of the Netherlands.
Not all flowers bloom in March and May, as this depends on weather conditions and fluctuations in seasons. But be assured, Keukenhof is still amazing in these months!
Muiderslot Castle, a real medieval castle, has a moat, towers, battlements, arrow slits and a drawbridge. It's over 700 years old and has a long and turbulent history. Discover its secrets, with included admission and a one-hour live-guided tour in English (free audio-tour in Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, Hebrew and Chinese available). After the tour you have some free time to continue your explorations on your own. Discover the beautiful, historical gardens, where they grow vegetables of the past and herbs for all sorts of purposes or enjoy a drink on the terrace of the tavern in the courtyard of the castle. Then it's time for the drive back to Amsterdam, where you are dropped off at the same place as where you started the tour.What's Included?
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
- Professional and friendly guide
- Admission to Keukenhof tulip gardens
- Admission to Amsterdam Castle
- Live-guided tour of the castle in English
- Audio-tour in other languages available
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Lunch pack optional
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour departs at 9:30 am from Eye Film Museum, reached by
free ferry ride (3 minutes) from Amsterdam Central Station
- Hotel pick-up (if booked) is between 8:45 and 9:30 am
- Exact pick-up time is given by 6:00 pm, the day before the tour
- Duration of the complete tour: 8 hours
- Group size 4 - 15 travelers
- Tour guide may also be the driver
- Minimum age for participation is 8 years. Traveling with children younger than 8? Check out our private experience
- This tour takes place daily in spring time
- Adult (age 12 - 64) € 124
- Senior (age 65+) € 114
- Child (age 8 - 11) € 114
- Hotel pick-up & drop off (optional) € 10 per person
- Lunch pack (optional) € 15 per person
- Booking engine closing time: 24 hours before the tour. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we
- 24-hr free cancelation policy; just drop us a line by email, SMS, WhatsApp or messenger (at least 24 hours before the tour)
to let us know you are not joining. We ALWAYS reply.
Use the messenger on this page, check our FAQ page or contact us directly.Interested in our other small group tours?
Check out our other small group tours that visit Amsterdam Castle and Keukenhof!