Small Public Group Tour
Visit first the world famous tulip gardens of Keukenhof in Holland. Be amazed by the spring flower park of 79 acres. Continue then to the medieval castle of Muiderslot Castle and learn all about medieval castle life 🏰 and Holland's 17th century.Tour Description
At 9:30 am our minivan departs from Amsterdam and with the included pick-up and drop-off you can start your tour comfortable. The first stop of the day is Lisse, home to spring flower park Keukenhof that is also known as the Garden of Europe. Keukenhof is most known for its tulips, but other flowers such as hyacinths, daffodils, lilies, roses, carnations and irises can also be admired. Upon arrival at Keukenhof, set off on a guided orientation stroll, so that you get acqainted with the lay-out of the beautiful park that is one of the world's largest flower gardens. After the stroll your guide will then set up a meeting point and time for later, giving you ± three hours to explore this magnificent park in your own pace.
Meet with your guide again for the one-hour transfer to one of the oldest and best preserved medieval castles of the Netherlands: Amsterdam Muiderslot Castle 🏰. This National Museum is a real medieval castle, and has a moat, towers, battlements, arrow slits and a drawbridge. The castle is over 700 years old and has a long and turbulent history. Discover its secrets, with included admission and a 1-hr live-guided tour in English (audio-tour in other languages available).
After the tour you have some personal time to continue your explorations in the castle, or to discover the beautiful historical gardens where they grow vegetables of the past and herbs for all sorts of purposes. Then it's time for the drive back to Amsterdam, where you are dropped off at the same place as where you started the tour.
Not all flowers bloom in May, as this depends on weather conditions and fluctuations in seasons. But be assured, Keukenhof is still amazing in these months!Interested in who we are?
Read what our travelers say about our tours!
• Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
• Pick-up & drop-off in Amsterdam
• Professional, friendly guide
• Skip-the-line admission for Keukenhof
• 30 min guided orientation stroll in Keukenhof
• Admission for National Museum Muiderslot Castle
• 1-hr live-guided tour of the castle in English
• Or audio-tour in 🇩🇪 🇮🇹 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 🇷🇺 🇮🇱 🇨🇳
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly
• All taxes, commissions and handling charges
• Adult (age 12 - 64) € 129
• Senior (age 65+) € 119
• Child (age 8 - 11) € 119
• Pick-up & drop off in Amsterdam € free, just select 'no pick-up' in the booking engine
• Booking engine closing time: 4 hours before the tour. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we have availability
• 24-hr free cancelation policy; click 'cancel in your booking confirmation and receive an instant full refund
• Questions? Use the messenger on this page or contact us directly
• Pick-up is between 9:00 - 9:30 am -exact time is communicated by 6 pm, the day before the tour
• Duration of complete tour: 8 hrs
• Max. group size is 4 travelers
• Tour guide is also the driver
• Keukenhof is only open in Spring