Small Public Group Tour
Visit first the world famous tulip gardens of Keukenhof in Holland. Be amazed by the spring flower park of 79 acres. Continue then to the medieval castle of Muiderslot Castle and learn all about medieval castle life and the Dutch Golden Age.Tour Description
At 9:30 am minvan departs from Amsterdam Central Station (hotel pick-up in Amsterdam optional) to Lisse, as spring flower park Keukenhof, also known as the Garden of Europe, is the first stop of the day. Keukenhof is most known for its tulips, but other flowers such as hyacinths, daffodils, lilies, roses, carnations and irises can also be admired. Upon arrival at Keukenhof, your guide walks you to and through the entrance, and sets up a meeting point. This way you have the opportunity to wander around in the beautiful park for ± 3.5 hours in your own pace.
Meet with your guide again for the one-hour transfer to one of the oldest and best preserved medieval castles of the Netherlands: Amsterdam Muiderslot Castle. This National Museum is a real medieval castle, and has a moat, towers, battlements, arrow slits and a drawbridge. The castle is over 700 years old and has a long and turbulent history. Discover its secrets, with included admission and a 1-hr live-guided tour in English (audio-tour in other languages available).
After the tour you have some personal time to continue your explorations in the castle, or to discover the beautiful historical gardens where they grow vegetables of the past and herbs for all sorts of purposes. Then it's time for the drive back to Amsterdam, where you are dropped off at the same place as where you started the tour.
Not all flowers bloom in May, as this depends on weather conditions and fluctuations in seasons. But be assured, Keukenhof is still amazing in these months!Interested in who we are?
Read what our travelers say about our tours!
• Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
• Professional, friendly guide
• All admissions: Keukenhof & Muiderslot
• 1-hr live-guided tour of the castle in English
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly
• Audio-tour available in German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Hebrew and Chinese
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
• Adult (age 12 - 64) € 129
• Senior (age 65+) € 119
• Child (age 8 - 11) € 119
• Hotel pick-up & drop off in Amsterdam € 10 p.p. (children free)
• Booking engine closing time: 4 hours before the tour. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we have availability
• 24-hr free cancelation policy; just drop us a line by email, SMS, WhatsApp or messenger at least 24 hours before the tour
• Questions? Use the messenger on this page or contact us directly
• 9:30 am departure from Amsterdam Central Station, IJ-zijde, K+R West
• Pick-up & drop-off in Amsterdam optional
• Pick-up (if booked) is between 8:45 - 9:30 am -exact time is given by 6 pm, the day before the tour
• Duration of complete tour: 8 hrs
• Max. group size is 7 travelers
• Tour guide is also the driver
• Minimum age for participation is 8 years. Traveling with children younger than 8? Check out our private tours
• Available in Spring