Visit with your own private party, up to seven people, one of the oldest and best preserved medieval castles in the Netherlands: Amsterdam Muiderslot Castle. A real medieval castle, with a moat, towers, battlements, arrow slits and a drawbridge.
As this is a private experience, you can enjoy the comfort of pick-up (and drop off) from any location in the Amsterdam, Haarlem, Zaandam, Utrecht, Almere, Leiden, Hilversum, Amstelveen or Schiphol Airport region (or somewhere in between).
The castle is over 700 years old and surrounded by water and beautiful historical gardens. The castle has a long and turbulent history. Live the tale of the castle and discover its secrets, with included admission and a guided tour. After the tour you have some free time to explore the gardens on your own: a vegetable garden with forgotten vegetables from earlier times and a herb garden, with herbs for the kitchen, for medicinal purposes, for making dyes and for decoration. where vegetables from earlier times and herbs for all sorts of purposes are grown.
Meet with your guide again to walk (5 min) to the quaint town of Muiden and visit a traditional Dutch Old Brown Cafe before heading back to your pick-up address. As this is a private experience, the tour is tailored to your wishes. This tour is perfect if you like to see what's outside Amsterdam, as shore-excursion or for a long lay-over at Schiphol Airport!What's Included?
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
- Pick-up from (& drop off at) any address in the region
- Professional and friendly guide
- Admission to Amsterdam Castle
- Live-guided tour of the castle in English, exclusive for your party
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Audio-tour available in German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Hebrew and Chinese
- Free time at the castle
- Traditional Dutch 'Old Brown Cafe' Experience -only when booked directly on this website
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour means flexibility with the itinerary and pick-up address & time
- Pick-up time is 10 am, 12 noon or 2 pm
- Duration of the complete tour: 4 hours
- Infant seats available, let us know during check-out if you need any
- Tour guide is also the driver
- The castle is open all year around, but closed on Monday from November until March
- This tour is also available as small public group tour
- 1 Adult (age 12+) € 299
- 2 Adults, per person € 169
- 3 Adults, per person € 129
- 4 Adults, per person € 99
- 5 Adults, per person € 89
- 6 Adults, per person € 79
- 7 Adults, per person € 69
- Child (age 4-11) € 25
- Infant (age 0-3) Free
- Booking engine closing time: 12 hours before the tour. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we
- 24-hr free cancelation policy; just drop us a line by email, SMS, WhatsApp or messenger (at least 24 hours before the tour)
to let us know you aren't joining
- Our prices are higher during the holidays
Use the messenger on this page, check our FAQ page or contact us directly.Interested in turning this half-day tour in a full day tour?
Check out our other private tours that visit Amsterdam Castle!
What our travelers say about Muiderslot tours with Tulip Day Tours