Visit the world's largest trading center for plants and flowers, the Royal Flower Auction, with your own private party of up to seven people. Enjoy the comfort of pick-up (and drop off) from any location in the Amsterdam, Haarlem, Zaandam, Utrecht, Almere, Leiden, Hilversum, Amstelveen or Schiphol Airport region (or anywhere in between).Tour Description
Early in the morning, at 7:00 am, the flower auction starts, so your professional and friendly guide will pick you up around 6:30 am. The exact pick-up time depends on your location. But it's worth to be there early to experience the hustle & bustle of the floor of the flower auction hall! And although nowadays a lot of trading is done online, you still see traders bidding against the auction clock. Enjoy a live-guided tour in English from a special gallery and learn about the flower industry. After the tour you have some free time to take more pictures or to make a stop in the souvenir shop. Then it's time for the drive back to your drop-off address, where you arrive around 9:45 am.
As this is a private experience, the tour is tailored to your wishes. See what's outside Amsterdam and go off the beaten tracks. Perfect as shore-excursion or if you have a lay-over at Schiphol Airport!
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
- Pick-up from (& drop off at) any address in the region
- Professional and friendly guide
- Admission to Royal FloraHolland
- Live-guided tour in English, exclusive for your party
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour means flexibility with the itinerary and pick-up address
- Opportunity to escape mass tourism with this unique experience
- Pick-up time is around 6:30 am (depends on your location, exact time will be reconfirmed after booking)
- Duration of the complete tour: 3 to 4 hours
- Infant seats available, let us know during check-out if you need any
- Tour guide is also the driver
- This tour is also available as small public group tour
- 2-3 Adults (age 12+), per person € 129
- 4-7 Adults, per person € 75
- Child (age 4-11) € 25
- Infant (age 0-3) Free
- Booking engine closing time: 12 hours before the tour. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we
- 24-hr free cancelation policy; just drop us a line by email, SMS, WhatsApp or messenger (at least 24 hours before the tour)
to let us know you aren't joining
- The flower auction is closed in the weekends and during the holidays
Use the messenger on this page, check our FAQ page or contact us directly.Interested in turning this half-day tour in a full day tour?
Check out our other private tours that visit the flower auction!