Spring flower park Keukenhof is one of the most popular places in the Netherlands.
It is the place where
(now) Queen Maxima appreared in public for the first time with (now) King Willem-Alexander.
The park is perhaps one of the most photographed places in the world and has won prizes such as Europe's most valued
attraction. And there's a reason for that! It's just magnificent walking around in the park soaking in all these colorful flowers.
Not to mention the smell 😋
Are you thinking about visiting Keukenhof with your own private party? Then you're exactly at the right place. We offer corona-proof private experiences to Keukenhof for maximum six people including children.
Start your day comfortable as your private guide picks you up from any address in
Randstad, the region between Amsterdam, Rotterdam & The Hague and Utrecht.
Watch the Dutch 'flat-as-a-pancake' landscape pass by while your
guide shares all sorts of interesting information about the Netherlands with you.
Learn not only about the role of tulips in Dutch history, but also how important tulips still are
to the Dutch both culturally as economically -or any other topic that you'd like to know more about for that matter.
Upon arrival at the spring flower park, start with a private guided orientation stroll to learn about the park's history and 'tips and tricks' and to get familiar with the layout of the park. After all, it is the largest bulb flower park on this planet. Every year Keukenhof has a different theme. In 2021 the park's theme is 'A World of Colors' so expect a lot of colors!
After the stroll your guide sets up at meeting point and time for later, so you have around four to five hours of personal time in the park for your own explorations at your own pace. Walk the 'Walk of Fame' with tulips named after famous people. Visit the windmill, marvel at the millions of blooming flowers and discover the more than 20 flower shows! In short, there's plenty to do and admire in Keukenhof. Then it's time to meet with your guide again to make the transfer (back) to your drop-off address.
The drop-off address does not have to be the same as pick-up. We have space in our vehicle for luggage so you can use this experience as transportation at the same time -e.g. pick-up hotel, drop-ff airport
In 2021 Keukenhof works with time slots, meaning that availability is limited. We therefore recommend to book as soon as possible -there's always the 24-hr free cancelation policy
• Private, comfortable and corona-proof transportation 🚐
• Pick-up & drop off in the Randstad
• Private guide for ~7 hours
• Skip-the-line admission Keukenhof
• 30 min private guided orientation stroll in Keukenhof
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly and to maintain social distancing
• Disposable face masks
• Option to customize the experience to your interests and preferences
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
A carefree, comfortable and corona-proof visit to Keukenhof
• 2 Adults (age 12+), € 139 p.p.
• 3 Adults, € 114 p.p.
• 4 Adults, € 87 p.p.
• 5 Adults, € 75 p.p.
• 6 Adults, € 69 p.p.
• Child (age 4-11), € 34
• Infant € free
• Lunch pack € 12.95 p.p.
• Booking engine closing time: 4 hours before start time
• 24-hr free cancelation policy; click 'cancel' in your booking confirmation at least 24 hours before the start of the experience and receive an instant full refund.
We don't work with vouchers!
• In 2021 Keukenhof works with time slots, meaning that availability is limited. We therefore recommend to book as soon as possible;
there's always the 24-hr free cancelation policy
• Different pick-up times: (see booking engine)
• You have 4 to 5 hrs in the park
• Duration of complete tour: 7 hrs, calculated from Amsterdam
• 2021: Max group size for is 6 travelers (incl children) given that the group is one household; for two households the max group size is four travelers (incl children)
• Tour guide is also the driver
• Free use of infant / child car seat(s)
• Free use of wheelchairs in Keukenhof
• Available daily in Spring
• Also in combination with other activities
Select in the booking engine below the number of travelers, the date and time. The amount in the booking engine is the total amount for all travelers. Follow the steps.
Finish your booking by credit card, Apple Pay or Paypal. You will receive an automated booking confirmation in your inbox (check your spam). No need to do anything anymore!
You have received your booking confirmation. In the week prior to your experience we contact you by email / WhatsApp to learn about your pick-up address, preferences and interests.
Share this experience
Read what our travelers say about our experiences!