Private (Group) Experience
Thinking about visiting marvellous spring flower park Keukenhof with your own group or family of max. 7 people? Then you're exactly at the right place. We offer comfortable, air-conditioned and quick transportation to Keukenhof, that include skip-the-line entrance tickets.
Your tour guide picks you up from your address anywhere in the region, so you can comfortably start your day to Keukenhof. Upon arrival, your guide walks you to and through the entrance, and sets up a meeting point. Depending on your pick-up address, you have around five hours to explore the park.
Please note that not all flowers bloom in March and May, as this depends on weather conditions and fluctuations in seasons. But be assured, Keukenhof is still amazing in these months!WHAT'S INCLUDED?
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
- Pick-up & drop off anywhere in the region
- Professional & friendly guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for Keukenhof
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 24-hr free cancelation policy
Instead of waiting in line at the buffet for your lunch in one of the many pavillions in the park, you can also opt to include a lunch pack to your booking. This way you can find your perfect spot in the picnic meadow where you, surrounded and amazed by flowers, enjoy your lunch with your group of friends or family.
Your pick-up address can be anywhere in Almere, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Hilversum, Leiden, Utrecht, and Schiphol Airport (or anywhere in between).
- Pick-up at 9:30 am | Drop off at 5:00 pm
- Pick-up at 1:00 pm | Drop off at 8:30 pm
PRICING PRIVATE EXPERIENCE
- € 263 per person, based on 1 pax
- € 142 per person, based on 2 pax
- € 102 per person, based on 3 pax
- € 82 per person, based on 4 pax
- € 70 per person, based on 5 pax
- € 62 per person, based on 6 pax
- € 56 per person, based on 7 pax
We maintain a 24-hr free cancelation policy. Just drop us a line by SMS, email or WhatsApp, or give us a call.