Tulips & Windmills, that's what this tour is all about. Live the tale of an exciting windmill adventure at UNESCO’s Kinderdijk and continue to marvellous spring flower park Keukenhof with its 79 acres of flowers.Tour Description
Enjoy the comfort of pick up and drop off from any address in the region as your guide picks you up to visit Kinderdijk first. There's not a windmill complex like this anywhere else in the world to be found. The ingenious system of windmills and pumping stations has been keeping the soil dry here for nearly a thousand years now, in a constant struggle between human brains and the power of the water.
Upon arrival, watch a brief introductory movie about Kinderdijk and learn about its history. After the movie, enjoy a guided tour and let the skippers of Kinderdijk carry you across the glittering waters of the basins to windmill Nederwaard. Together with your guide you climb the stairs inside the windmill, where you can see that state-of-the-art historical engineering for yourself. Meet the miller and learn about his trade. Ask him anything you'd like to know about milling!
Then it's for the 1.5 hr transfer to Keukenhof tulip gardens. Your guide walks you to and through the entrance (arranges a wheelchair if necessary) and sets up a meeting point for later. This way to have the chance to explore the park on your own, in your own pace, for three hours. Then it's time to meet with you guide again for the drive back to your drop off address.
Interested in who we are?
Read what our travelers say about our tours!
• Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
• Pick-up & drop off in the Randstad region
• Professional, friendly guide
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly
• Admission world heritage Kinderdijk
• Guided tour of Kinderdijk, incl. boat ride & windmill visit
• Skip-the-line admission Keukenhof tulip gardens
• Tailored to your interests & preferences
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
• 2 Adults (age 12+), € 237 p.p.
• 3 Adults, € 171 p.p.
• 4 Adults, € 139 p.p.
• 5 Adults, € 119 p.p.
• 6 Adults, € 106 p.p.
• 7 Adults, € 96 p.p.
• Child (age 4-11), € 49
• Infant € free
• Booking engine closing time: 6 pm, the day before the tour. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we have availability
• Price in the booking engine is total price for all travelers
• 24-hr free cancelation policy; just drop us a line by email, SMS, WhatsApp or messenger at least 24 hours before the tour
• Pick-up time around 9:30 am, calculated from Amsterdam
• Duration of complete tour: 8 hrs, calculated from Amsterdam
• Tour guide is also the driver
• Infant seats available
• Only available on this website
• Available daily in Spring
• Tour is tailored to your preferences
• Questions? Use the messenger on this page or contact us directly