Rotterdam & Keukenhof | private Tour
Visit Rotterdam, an important sea port city located in the province of South Holland that has been the second largest city in the Netherlands for many years. The city is (inter)nationally known for its innovative architecture. Continue to Keukenhof, the largest tulip gardens in the world with more than seven million flower bulbs that are planted every season.Tour Description
Start your tour comfortable, as your guide picks you up from any address in the region. Upon arrival in Rotterdam, set off on a one-hour live-guided walking tour of the city center, passing by the Old Harbor with its beautiful historical ships in the Maritime District and the ‘forest’ of 38 cube-shaped apartments on hexagonal pylons. In May 1940 the city center was heavily bombed, and it was decided to redesign instead of rebuilding the city as it once was. Now, a new city has arisen, full of modern architecture, with according to many the most impressive skyline in the Netherlands and maybe even in Europe. The tour ends at the market hall (Markthal), one of the city’s signature buildings, where you have some free time to explore on your own or to grab a bite before making the 45-min transfer to tulip gardens Keukenhof.
Upon arrival at this marvellous flower park, your guide walks you to and through the entrance and sets up a meeting point. This way you can explore the beautiful park in your own pace. In 2020 the focus of the spring flower park is ‘A world of colors’ so expect lots and lots of colors! After you've explored the park for ± 3.5 hours you meet with your guide again for the transfer back to your drop off address.Interested in who we are?
Read what our travelers say about our tours!
• Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
• Pick-up & drop off in the Randstad region
• Professional and friendly guide
• 1hr live-guided walking tour in English, exclusive for your party
• Admission Cube House
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly
• Skip-the-line admission Keukenhof
• Tailored to your interests and preferences
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
• Flexibility with itinerary & timings
• 2 Adults (age 12+), € 229 p.p.
• 3 Adults, € 159 p.p.
• 4 Adults, € 129 p.p.
• 5 Adults, € 119 p.p.
• 6 Adults, € 99 p.p.
• 7 Adults, € 89 p.p.
• Child (age 4-11) € 39
• Infant € free
• Infant seats available € free
• Booking engine closing time: 12 hrs before the tour. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we have availability
• Price in the booking engine is total price for all travelers
• 24-hr free cancelation policy; just drop us a line by email, SMS, WhatsApp or messenger at least 24 hours before the tour -this gives enough time to check the weather forecast and cancel if necessary
• Pick-up time is between 9:30 - 11:00 am, up to you
• Pick-up (& drop off) anywhere in the Randstad region incl. Utrecht & Almere
• Duration of complete tour: 7 to 8 hrs, calculated from Amsterdam
• Tour guide is also the driver
• Available daily in Spring, already available for 2021 & 2022
• Only available as private tour. Traveling solo or as duo? We do offer other small public group tours to Rotterdam and Keukenhof
• Questions? Use the messenger on this page or contact us directly