Private (Group) Experience
Visit Rotterdam, an important sea port city located in the province of South Holland that has been the second largest city in the Netherlands for many years. The city is (inter)nationally known as a city of architecture, with many examples of innovative architecture. In May 1940 the city center was heavily bombed, and it was decided to redesign instead of rebuilding the city as it once was. Now, a new city has arisen, full of modern architecture, with according to many the most impressive skyline in the Netherlands and maybe even in Europe.
Continue to Keukenhof, the largest tulip garden in the world with more than seven million flower bulbs that are planted every season. In 2020 the focus of the flower park is ‘A world of colors’.
Set off on a walking tour (one hour) of Rotterdam, passing by the Old Harbor with its beautiful historical ships in the Maritime District and the ‘forest’ of 38 cube-shaped apartments on hexagonal pylons. The tour ends at the market hall (Markthal), one of the city’s signature buildings, where you have some free time for your own explorations or to grab a bite.
EnjoThe drive to Keukenhof takes about one hour. Upon arrival at this marvellous flower park, your guide walks you to and through the entrance and sets up a meeting point. This way you can explore the beautiful park in your own pace for 3.5 hours exactly. Meet with you guide for the drive back to Amsterdam, where you are dropped off at the same place as where you started the tour. Then it’s time for the drive back to your drop off address, where you arrive around 5:30 pm or 9 pm (depending your start time).
If you book the 12 noon departure, Keukenhof is visited first.
- Comfortable air-conditioned transportation
- Pick-up & drop off anywhere in the region
- Professional and friendly guide for the day
- Walking tour of Rotterdam exclusive for your party
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Admission for Keukenhof (skip-the-line ticket)
- All taxes, fees & handling charges
- Unique experience: escape mass tourism with this off-the-beaten track tour
- Private experience means personal service, attention and flexibility with itinerary and timings
- Pick-up at 9:30 am, drop off 5:30 pm
- Pick-up at 12 noon, drop off at 9:00 pm
- Duration of the complete tour: 9 hours
- Cancel at least 24 hours before your pick-up time and receive full refund
- Minimum number of participants is 4
- This experience is also available as small group (public) tour
- 4 - 5 travelers € 129 per person
- 6 - 7 travelers € 99 per person
Interested in who we are? Read what our travelers say about our tours!