Small (Shared) Group Tour
Visit Rotterdam, an important sea port city located in the province of South Holland that has been the second largest city in the Netherlands for many years. The city is (inter)nationally known as a city of architecture, with many examples of innovative architecture. In May 1940 the city center was heavily bombed, and it was decided to redesign instead of rebuilding the city as it once was. Now, a new city has arisen, full of modern, innovative architecture, with according to many the most impressive skyline in the Netherlands and maybe even in Europe.
Continue to Keukenhof, the largest tulip garden in the world with more than seven million flower bulbs that are planted every season. In 2020 the focus of the flower park is ‘A world of colors’.
At 9:30 am the tour departs from a centrally located meeting point: Amsterdam Central Station. You can add pick-up to your booking if you find the station too far or difficult to reach. Upon arrival in Rotterdam, set off on a walking tour (1.5 mi) of Rotterdam, passing by the Old Harbor with its beautiful historical ships in the Maritime District and the ‘forest’ of 38 cube-shaped apartments on hexagonal pylons. The tour ends at the market hall (Markthal), one of the city’s signature buildings, where you have some free time for your own explorations or to grab a bite.
The drive to Keukenhof takes about one hour. Upon arrival at this marvellous flower park, your guide walks you to and through the entrance and sets up a meeting point. This way you can explore the beautiful park in your own pace for 3.5 hours exactly. Meet with you guide for the drive back to Amsterdam, where you are dropped off at the same place as where you started the tour.
- Comfortable air-conditioned transportation
- Professional and friendly guide for the day
- Walking tour of Rotterdam
- Use of headsets to hear the guide clearly, works also with hearing aids
- Admission for Keukenhof
- All taxes, fees & handling charges
- The tour departs at 9:30 am from Amsterdam Central Station IJzijde, Kiss+Ride East (at the taxi stand on the water-facing side east).
- Pick-up (if booked) is between 9:00 and 9:30 am
- Back in Amsterdam around 6:30 pm
- Duration of the complete tour: 9 hours
- Minimum age for participation is 6
- This tour may be canceled if the minimum number of participants is not met
- 24-hr free cancelation policy - just drop us a line by email, SMS or WhatsApp at least 24 hours before the tour starts
- This experience is also available as private experience
- Adult (age 12-64) € 129 p.p.
- Child and Senior € 119 p.p.
- Pick-up & drop off € 10 p.p.
These prices include 21% vat
Interested in who we are? Read what our travelers say about our tours!