Private (Group) Experience
Visit Rotterdam, an important sea port city located in the province of South Holland that has been the second largest city in the Netherlands for many years. The city is (inter)nationally known as a city of architecture, with many examples of innovative architecture. In May 1940 the city center was heavily bombed, and it was decided to redesign instead of rebuilding the city as it once was. Now, a new city has arisen, full of modern architecture, with according to many the most impressive skyline in the Netherlands and maybe even in Europe.
Set off on a walking tour (1.5 mi) of Rotterdam, passing by the Old Harbor with its beautiful historical ships in the Maritime District and the ‘forest’ of 38 cube-shaped apartments on hexagonal pylons. The tour ends at the market hall (Markthal), one of the city’s signature buildings, where you have some free time for your own explorations or to grab a bite.
Enjoy some free time, before your guide takes you on the streetcar to the river. A 75-min boat trip through one of the largest seaports in the world is the best way to see how water shapes Rotterdam’s cityscape. Be amazed by the impressive skyline with imposing buildings, unique views of yards, docks, the ultramodern handling of thousands of containers, and steamship Rotterdam, the former flagship of the Holland America Line.
Then it’s time for the drive back to your drop off address, where you arrive around 5:30 pm (depending on traffic).
- Comfortable air-conditioned transportation
- Pick-up & drop off anywhere in the region
- Professional and friendly guide for the day
- Walking tour of Rotterdam exclusive for your party
- Streetcar ticket to the pier
- Harbor boat tour
- All taxes, fees & handling charges
- Unique experience: escape mass tourism with this off-the-beaten track tour
- Private experience means personal service, attention and flexibility with itinerary and timings
- Pick-up at 9:30 am, drop off 5:30 pm
- Duration of the complete tour: 8 hours
- Cancel at least 24 hours before your pick-up time and receive full refund
- This experience is also available as small group (public) tour
- 2 - 3 travelers € 175 p.p., incl. 21% vat
- 4 - 5 travelers € 132 p.p., incl. 21% vat
- 6 - 7 travelers € 92,50 p.p., incl. 21% vat
Interested in who we are? Read what our travelers say about our tours!