With over 24,000 acres, National Park Weerribben Wieden is the largest contiguous low peat bog area in North-West Europe. A labyrinth of ponds, lakes, ditches, mysterious-looking swamp forests, vast reed plots and flowery meadows; a nursing room for special plant and animal species. Enjoy a day on the water and explore this national park by whisper boat. There's hardly a better place to discover the beautiful nature that the Netherlands has to offer.Tour Description
As this private experience includes pick-up from any address in the region, you can start your day comfortably. Enjoyment starts already on the way to the province of Overijssel, home to picturesque national park Weerribben Wieden. Watch the dutch, 'flat as a pancake' landscape pass by while your friendly and professional guide shares interesting information about the Netherlands with you.
Upon arrival at the nature park, your guide sails a beautiful route through the nature reserve. But of course, you can also opt to do the sailing yourself! And as it is your private experience, you decide where you want to go and for how long you want to sail for. Perhaps you'd like to stop along the way to jump in the water.
Continue sailing and make a stop at one of the establishments along the waterways. Sit down, relax a bit and enjoy a locally brewed beer, a glass of wine or a softdrink. After sailing back to return the whisper boat and a full day of enjoyment, it's time for the transfer back to your drop off address.Interested in who we are?
Read what our travelers say about our tours!
• Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
• Pick-up & drop off anywhere in the region
• Professional, friendly guide for the day
• Full day use of whisper boat
• Drink in local establishment for an authentic experience
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
• Unique, off-the-beaten track experience - escape mass tourism
• 2 Adults (age 12+), € 229 p.p.
• 3 Adults, € 154 p.p.
• 4 Adults, € 116 p.p.
• 5 Adults, € 93 p.p.
• 6 Adults, € 77 p.p.
• 7 Adults, € 66 p.p.
• Children € free
• Boxed lunch, € 15 p.p.
• Booking engine closing time: 5 pm, the day before the tour. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we have availability
• 24-hr free cancelation policy; just click 'cancel' in your booking confirmation and receive a full refund instantly