In these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms (both singular and plural) have the following meanings:
- 'General Terms and Conditions', the General Terms and Conditions of Tulip Day Tours;
- 'Event', the public or private event at which – by way of example, but not exclusively – an activity of a tourist nature takes place, including – but not limited to – an excursion, a museum or farm visit, a concert or a sports event;
- 'Location', the place at which the event is held;
- 'Organizer', the party responsible for the production and/or organization of the event;
- ‘End User’/’You’: the named natural person that purchases tickets for an Event via the Tulip Day Tours channels and / or that participates in the Event that the tickets are bought for;
- 'Agreement', the agreement between Tulip Day Tours and the customer for the sale and delivery of tickets;
- 'Ticket', proof of access to an event;
- The General Terms and Conditions below and the booking and ordering conditions of Tulip Day Tours apply to all offers, orders and agreements of Tulip Day Tours.
- In addition, the General Terms and Conditions of the organizer and the General Terms and Conditions of the party responsible for the locations will also apply to the agreement. In the event of any conflict between the provisions in the agreement or in these General Terms and Conditions and the aforementioned terms and conditions, the provisions in the agreement or in these General Terms and Conditions will prevail. Copies of the General Terms and Conditions of the parties responsible for the Locations or of the organizer are available on request from the parties responsible for the locations in question or from the organizer.
- By accepting an offer or making an order, the End User expressly accepts the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions. Deviations from that stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are only possible in writing, in which case the other provisions will remain undiminished in force.
- All rights and entitlements stipulated for Tulip Day Tours in these General Terms and Conditions and any further agreements will also apply for intermediaries and other third parties deployed by Tulip Day Tours.
3. Offers / Prices
- All offers made by Tulip Day Tours are without obligation and Tulip Day Tours expressly reserves the right to change the prices, in particular if this is necessary as a result of statutory or other regulations.
- All prices are indicated in euros, including VAT. However, transaction fees depending on method of payment (PayPal or credit card) apply.
- In certain cases, promotional prices through discount codes apply. These prices are valid only with a discount code given by Tulip Day Tours or by a Tulip Day Tours Referrer. Referrers often, but not excluded, work in the hospitality sector. No entitlement to promotional prices prices may be invoked without a discount code.
- Tulip Day Tours cannot be held to any price indications that are clearly incorrect, for example as a result of obvious typesetting or printing errors. No rights may be derived from incorrect price information.
- All the events organized by Tulip Day Tours require getting on and off the motor coach or other vehicles and walking, sometimes over uneven walking surfaces, including unpaved paths and cobblestones. Our tours are therefore not wheelchair accessible. Customers using walkers, crutches, or other mobility aids must travel with a companion. Always double check with Tulip Day Tours if you can bring your walker on a tour with respect to space in the motor coach or other vehicle. However, we reserve the right for guides to restrict participation if their limitations impact the group’s experience.
- Children until the age of 18, must be accompanied by a supervisor.
5. Cancelations & Refunds
- Cancelation policy: Tulip Day Tours allows the customer to cancel the order for free, until 24 hours prior to the tour. Within the 24 hours prior to the tour Tulip Day Tours is not obliged to take back or exchange tickets once the payment has been concluded nor to provide the customer with a refund. The End User can contact Tulip Day Tours through its contact form on the website to request a cancelation.
- Before confirming your booking, always check carefully that you have booked the correct (number of) tickets. In case tickets are wrongfully ordered, the cancelation policy as mentioned in these General Terms & Conditions will apply.
- A date change depends on availability and can only be done at least 24 hours prior to the tour. In case a date change is requested (fill out the contact form on the website of Tulip Day Tours), the cancelation policy as mentioned in these General Terms & Conditions apply.
- Tulip Day Tours is not liable for damage, misuse or loss of tickets.
- Upon delivery of the purchased tickets by Tulip Day Tours, the third party ticket provider or the organiser to the End User, the End User waives his right to dissolve the Agreement within the withdrawal period (“wettelijke bedenktijd”) of 14 calendar days.
- An organizer is entitled to cancel or change the date of an event. Should this happen, Tulip Day Tours will attempt to provide a suitable solution. If an event is canceled or postponed, Tulip Day Tours will do its utmost to inform you as soon as possible. However, Tulip Day Tours cannot guarantee it is possible to inform you timely of any change or cancelation of an event or be held responsible for refunds, compensations or for any resulting costs you may incur, for example for travel, accommodation and/or any other related goods or service.
- Not using one or more pre-purchased tickets is for your own account and risk.
- Tulip Day Tours accepts different methods of payment. Payments in euros are processed via PayPal or by credit card. If you would like to pay via bank transfer, please contact us and we will send you an invoice.
- For each order of tickets, a transaction fee will be charged, from which the amount depends on the method of payment and your bank.
- Tickets will be send digitally to the email address filled out by the customer when ordering the tickets on our website.
- You are obliged to check on delivery in your email inbox to ensure that the tickets are in line with the agreement. It is advised to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure that the tickets do not end up in the spam folder of your email account.
- The ticket allows the customer to access the Event. The ticket is only valid on the date and time indicated on the ticket, unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
8. Retention of Title
- The ownership of the tickets delivered will only transfer to you if you have met all your obligations to Tulip Day Tours pursuant to any agreement whatsoever. The risk relating to the tickets will be transferred to you at the time of delivery.
9. Electronic Communication and Evidence
- Tulip Day Tours is not liable for any misunderstandings, distortions, delays or incorrect transmission of data and messages as a result of the use of the internet or any other communication resource in the traffic between the customer and Tulip Day Tours (or the parties deployed by the customer).
- The records of Tulip Day Tours will serve as full evidence of the existence, the content and the implementation of the agreement with the customer in any legal procedure, subject to counter-evidence provided by the party that invokes the fact that the evidence is unreliable.
10. Special Provisions, Liability
- The End User of a ticket supplied by Tulip Day Tours must behave as a good and orderly visitor of events and must abide by the instructions issued to him or her by or on behalf of the organiser of the event to be visited as well as by the competent authorities.
- Tulip Day Tours will not be liable for any refusal by the organiser of an event or by the public authorities to admit the purchaser of a ticket supplied by Tulip Day Tours to an event as a result of actions and/or negligence on the part of the purchaser.
- The purchaser of a ticket attends an event at his or her own risk. Tulip Day Tours will not be liable for any damage incurred by the End User during the journey to or from the event or while attending the event.
11. Lunch Pack
- Some tours include a lunch pack. The End User of the lunch pack has the obligation to inform Tulip Day Tours about any food allergies. Tulip Day Tours is not liable for any allergic reactions.
- The End User automatically receives the vegetarian option when no choice in sandwich has been made (by using the remark form during check out, by contact form or by email).
- Tulip Day Tours works with the best and most hygienic caterers. As feeling sick can come from anything, Tulip Day Tours does not hold responsibility to any claim relating to sickness from the lunch pack.