Our small country is internationally known for its flowers. Not a surprise, given that the Netherlands controls sixty percent of the global flower trade. This tour, available only in March and April, is all about tulips! Go, with your own private party, behind the scenes at two tulip farms and surround yourself with flowers in Keukenhof, the most famous and largest flower park in the world.
Start your private experience to Heemskerk comfortably, as your guide picks you up from any address in the Randstad region. Tulip farms in Heemskerk grow and cultivate tulips on large fields and in greenhouses. Professionals in the flower industry, from all over the world, visit these particular farms for their quality tulips. As more tulip factories that grow tulips on crates emerge, the farms that grow tulips the traditional way are slowly dying out. And you have the opportunity to have a look behind the scenes of two of such farms.
Enjoy a live-guided tour of the farms in English, exclusive for your party, and visit the traditional nurseries. A minivan is used to transfer between the two farms. Discover how tulips are traditionally grown and cultivated in order to get tulips of the best quality. A brief movie about the tulip growing process gives you more insight about the industry. Finally, a visit to the sand fields where the tulips are grown makes the tour complete. Then it's time for the transfer to Lisse, home of spring flower park Keukenhof, or 'the Garden of Europe'.
Keukenhof is most known for its tulips, but other flowers such as hyacinths, daffodils, lilies, roses, carnations and irises can also be admired. Upon arrival at Keukenhof, your guide walks you to and through the entrance, and sets up a meeting point for later. This way you have the opportunity to discover the beautiful park for ± 4 hours in your own pace. Then, meet with your guide again for the transfer back to your drop-off address.
These tulip farms have only recently started accommodating visitors. Go off the beaten tracks and become one of the first international visitors!Interested in who we are?
Read what our travelers say about our tours!
• Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
• Pick-up & drop-off anywhere in the Randstad region
• Professional, friendly guide for the day
• 2-hr live-guided tour of two tulip farms in English
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly
• Coffee/tea and Dutch snack
• Skip-the-line Admission Keukenhof
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
• 2 Adults (age 12+), € 229 p.p.
• 3 Adults, € 169 p.p.
• 4 Adults, € 149 p.p.
• 5 Adults, € 129 p.p.
• 6 Adults, € 109 p.p.
• 7 Adults, € 99 p.p.
• Child (age 4 - 11) € 49
• Infant € free
• Booking engine closing time: 6:00 pm, the day before travel. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we have availability
• Price in the booking engine is the total price for all travelers
• 24-hr free cancelation policy; just drop us a line by email, SMS, WhatsApp or messenger at least 24 hours before the tour
• Pick-up time ± 9:30 am, calculated from Amsterdam
• Duration of complete tour: 8 hrs, calculated from Amsterdam
• Tour guide is also the driver
• Infant seats available (free)
• Available March & April
• Keukenhof & Tulip Farms also available as separate features
• Questions? Use the messenger on this page or contact us directly