Flower Auction & Keukenhof
All small (shared) group tours depart from Amsterdam. Private tours from anywhere in the region.
* Off the beaten track tours
* Kayaking in National Park Weerribben & Wieden
* Explore National Park Oostvaardersplassen with a Ranger
* Full day e-bike tour on the Dutch Wadden Island of Texel - cycle between sheep
* Mudflat Walking in UNESCO's Wadden Sea
* Discover one of the most famous sights of the Netherlands: spring flower park Keukenhof
* Marvel at and wander through the 79 acres of spring flowers
* Only available during spring
* Incl. skip-the-line admission
* Combine Keukenhof with Amsterdam Castle, the Flower Auction, Rotterdam, Delft or Kinderdijk windmills
* Cross the border and visit Germany for a day
* All year available, but very special during advent with so many Christmas markets!
* Discover this Roman city with a 1.5 hr guided walking tour
* Visit the impressive Cathedral of Cologne
* Full day experience: 11 hours
The Traditional Cheese Market of Edam
* Cheese Market takes place weekly in July and August
* Small group of max. 15 travelers
* 1 hr walking tour
* Visit the Schermer windmill
* Incl. lunch pack
Discover Dutch Nature
In collaboration with State Forestry Service (Staatsbosbeheer), a Dutch governmental organization dedicated to strengthen the position of nature in the Netherlands, we are proud to offer tours where nature is paramount.
Explore national park Oostvaardersplassen with a ranger, go north to UNESCO's Wadden Sea and visit Seal Rescue Center Pieterburen, or enjoy kayaking in national park Weerribben.
Collaborating with State Forestry Service means that we have the opportunity to contribute to the preservation and support of nature in the Netherlands.
But also important is that we get to show travelers that the Netherlands is so much more than its well-know icons such as windmills, tulips, cheese and clogs.
Moreover, spending a (half) day in nature instead of the hot city of Amsterdam in the summer wouldn't be such a bad thing at all, don't you think so?
World heritage sites are monuments that are so important for the global community that they should be passed on safely to future generations. The Netherlands has ten of such sites, including the Grachtengordel in Amsterdam and the windmills in Kinderdijk.
Man has influenced the landscape in the Netherlands throughout the centuries. It is veined with dikes, waterways, mounds, defense lines, estates, villages and towns. Castles and country estates form an important part of Dutch cultural heritage and have played a major role in shaping and designing the Dutch cultural landscape.
We offer different tours that discover such heritages. Visit the recently opened Soestdijk Palace. Or explore Amsterdam Muiderslot Castle, the windmills of Kinderdijk or discover the world of flowers: the flower auction.