Private (Group) Experience
Visit the 79 acres of spring flowers in marvellous Keukenhof and the medieval castle of Muiderslot (Amsterdam Castle) with your own private party of max. 7 people. This experience takes place during spring only.
Start your day comfortably, as your guide picks you and your party up from any address in the region. The first stop of the day is spring flower park Keukenhof. Upon arrival, your guide walks you to and through the entrance, and sets up a meeting point. This way you have the opportunity to discover the beautiful park for 3 to 4 hours in your own pace. Wander around and marvel at millions of the flowers.
After meeting with your guide again, it's time to make the one-hour transfer to Muiden. This cute village is home to Amsterdam Muiderslot Castle; a so-well preserved, real medieval castle with a moat, towers, battlements, arrow slits and a drawbridge. It's over 700 years old and has a long and turbulent history. Discover its secrets, with included admission and live-guided tour in English exclusive for your party (audio-tour in other languages available). After the tour you have some free time to continue your own explorations. Discover the beautiful, historical gardens, where they grow vegetables from earlier times and herbs for all sorts of purposes, enjoy a drink on the terrace of the tavern in the courtyard of the castle, or watch the birds of prey. Then it's time to go back to your drop off address, where you arrive around 5:30 pm.WHAT'S INCLUDED?
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
- Pick-up & drop off any address in the region
- Professional and friendly guide for the day
- Admissions: Keukenhof (skip-the-line) and Muiderslot Castle
- Live-guided tour of the castle in English -audio tour in other languages available: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Hebrew, Chinese and Russian
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pick up time: 9:30 am, drop off around 5:30 pm
- Back in Amsterdam around 5:30 pm