Visit first the world famous tulip gardens of Keukenhof in Holland with your own private party or family. Be amazed by the millions of flower bulbs planted in the 70 acres of gardens. Continue to the medieval castle of Muiderslot Castle to learn all about medieval castle life and the Dutch 17th century.Tour Description
As this is a private experience, you can enjoy the comfort of pick-up from any address in the Randstad. The first stop of the day is Lisse, home of spring flower park Keukenhof, or 'the Garden of Europe'. Keukenhof is most known for its tulips, but other flowers such as hyacinths, daffodils, lilies, roses, carnations and irises can also be admired.
Upon arrival at Keukenhof, set off on a private guided orientation stroll to get acquainted with the layout of the park. After all, it's one of the largest flower gardens in the world. Then your guide sets up a meeting point for later, so you also have the opportunity to discover the beautiful park for ± 3 hours in your own pace. Wander around and marvel at millions of the flowers. Explore the flower shows in the different pavilions and the park's windmill. Meet with your guide again for the one-hour transfer to one of the oldest and best preserved medieval castles of the Netherlands: Amsterdam Muiderslot Castle.
National Museum Muiderslot is a real medieval castle, and has a moat, towers, battlements, arrow slits and a drawbridge. The castle is over 700 years old and has a long and turbulent history. Discover its secrets, with included admission and a 1-hr live-guided tour in English (audio-tour in other languages available).
After the tour you have some personal time to continue your explorations in the castle, or to discover the beautiful historical gardens where they grow vegetables of the past and herbs for all sorts of purposes. Then it's time for the transfer back to your drop-off address.
Please note that not all flowers bloom in March & May, as this depends on weather conditions and fluctuations in seasons. But be assured, Keukenhof is still amazing in these months!
Interested in who we are?
Read what our travelers say about our tours!
• Comfortable, coronaproof and air-conditioned transportation
• Pick-up & drop off in the Randstad region
• Private Guide for 8 hours
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly
• Skip-the-line admission Keukenhof
• 30 min private guided orientation stroll in Keukenhof 🇬🇧
• Admission National Museum Amsterdam Castle
• 1-hr private guided castle tour 🇬🇧, or
• Audio-tour in 🇩🇪 🇮🇹 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 🇷🇺 🇮🇱 🇨🇳
• Fully stocked lunch basket
• Tailored to your interests and preferences
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
• 2 Adults (age 12+), € 229 p.p.
• 3 Adults, € 179 p.p.
• 4 Adults, € 139 p.p.
• 5 Adults, € 125 p.p.
• 6 Adults, € 109 p.p.
• Child (age 4-11), € 39
• Infant € free
• Booking engine closing time: 8 hours before start time. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we have availability
• Price in the booking engine is total price for all travelers
• 24-hr free cancelation policy; at least 24 hours before the tour starts click 'cancel' in your booking confirmation and receive a full refund instantly
• Wondering how do we determine our prices? Read about it in our blog about pricing!
• Pick-up time around 9:30 am, but depends on your location and preference
• Duration of complete tour: 8 hrs, calculated from Amsterdam
• Tour guide is also the driver
• Compimentary use of infant/child car seat(s)
• Corona-proof travelingwith social distancing maintained
• Also in combination with other exciting features!
• Available daily in Spring
• Tour is tailored to your preferences
• Questions? Use the messenger on this page or contact us directly
15% discount until 8/31
Until 8/31 live-guided tours in the castle are not allowed, but instead audio-tours are used. Everything in the tour
remains the same as described above. Until then we therefore offer
this tour with a 15% discount.
What our travelers say about touring Tulip Day Tours