Known and lesser known sights in the Netherlands, our tiny country has a lot to offer when it comes to heritage. Amsterdam Castle is one of such sites that isn't really known to the international public yet it deserves all the attention. A well-known sight on the other hand is Keukenhof Spring Flower Park; one of the world's largest flower gardens. This full day experience lets you live the tale of medieval castle life with your own private party of maximum six travelers (incl children) before being amazed by the millions of flowers at Keukenhof tulip gardens.Tour Description
Amsterdam Muiderslot is a small castle near Amsterdam, located in the quaint village of Muiden. Already when you take the exit on the ring road of Amsterdam and enter the small village you notice a completely different atmosphere. Yet at the same time is looks the same as Amsterdam with its architecture along the river Vecht that cuts straight through the village. Strategically located on the corner of the river and the sea that was turned into a lake, the small castle is over 700 years old and has a radiant history.
Upon arrival, enjoy first a private guided tour and discover its secrets. Climb the tower and learn about the Dutch 17th century. After the tour you have some personal time to continue your explorations in the castle, or to discover the beautiful historical gardens where they grow vegetables of the past and herbs for all sorts of purposes.
Then it's time for the one-hour transfer to Lisse, home to Keukenhof, or 'the Garden of Europe'. Keukenhof is most known for its tulips, but other flowers such as hyacinths, daffodils, lilies, roses, carnations and irises can also be admired. Every year Keukenhof has a different theme. In 2021 the park's theme is 'A World of Colors' so expect a lot of colors!
Upon arrival at Keukenhof, set off on a private guided orientation stroll to get acquainted with the layout of the park. Get to know the tips and tricks of the park. After all, it's one of the largest flower gardens in the world. Then your guide sets up a meeting point for later, so you also have the opportunity to discover the beautiful park for ± 3 hours in your own pace. Wander around and marvel at millions of the flowers. Explore the flower shows in the different pavilions and the park's windmill. Find yourself a nice spot in the picnic meadow to enjoy your included well-stocked boxed lunch. Then it's time to meet with your guide again for the transfer (back) to your drop-off address.Good to know
The drop-off address does not have to be the same as pick-up. We have space in our vehicle for luggage so you can use this experience as transportation at the same time -e.g. pick-up hotel, drop-ff airport
In 2021 Keukenhof works with time slots, meaning that availability is limited. We therefore recommend to book as soon as possible -there's always the 24-hr free cancelation policy
• Private, comfortable and coronaproof transportation
• Pick-up & drop off in the Randstad region
• Private Guide for 9 to 10 hours
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly and to maintain social distancing
• Disposable face masks
• Skip-the-line admission Keukenhof
• 30 min private guided orientation stroll in Keukenhof 🇬🇧
• Admission National Museum Amsterdam Castle
• 1-hr private guided castle tour in 🇬🇧 -or audio-tour 🇩🇪 🇮🇹 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 🇷🇺 🇮🇱 🇨🇳
• Fully stocked lunch basket
• Option to customize the experience to your interests and preferences
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
A carefree, comfortable and corona-proof visit to Keukenhof
• 2 Adults (age 12+), € 229 p.p.
• 3 Adults, € 179 p.p.
• 4 Adults, € 149 p.p.
• 5 Adults, € 129 p.p.
• 6 Adults, € 104 p.p.
• Child (age 4-11), € 54
• Infant € free
• Booking engine closing time: 12 hours before start time
• 24-hr free cancelation policy; click 'cancel' in your booking confirmation at least 24 hours before the start of the experience and receive an instant full refund.
We don't work with vouchers!
• In 2021 Keukenhof works with time slots, meaning that availability is limited. We therefore recommend to book as soon as possible;
there's always the 24-hr free cancelation policy
• Pick-up time is ~9:30 am but depends on your location
• You have ~4 hours in Keukenhof
• Duration of complete tour: 9 to 10 hrs, calculated from Amsterdam
• 2021: Max group size for is 6 travelers (incl children) given that the group is one household; for two households the max group size is four travelers (incl children)
• Tour guide is also the driver
• Free use of infant / child car seat(s)
• Free use of wheelchairs in Keukenhof
• Available daily in Spring
• In 2022 this experience is available again as public experience (max 6 travelers total) from Amsterdam
Select in the booking engine below the number of travelers, the date and time. The amount in the booking engine is the total amount for all travelers. Follow the steps.
Finish your booking by credit card, Apple Pay or Paypal. You will receive an automated booking confirmation in your inbox (check your spam). No need to do anything anymore!
You have received your booking confirmation. In the week prior to your experience we contact you by email / WhatsApp to learn about your pick-up address, preferences and interests.
Share this experience
Read what our travelers say about our experiences!