Visit first the world famous tulip gardens of Keukenhof in Holland. Be amazed by the spring flower park of 79 acres. Continue then to the medieval castle of Muiderslot Castle and learn all about medieval castle life and the Dutch Golden Age.Tour Description
As this is a private experience, you can enjoy the comfort of pick-up from any address in the region. The first stop of the day is Lisse, home of spring flower park Keukenhof, or 'the Garden of Europe'. Keukenhof is most known for its tulips, but other flowers such as hyacinths, daffodils, lilies, roses, carnations and irises can also be admired.
Upon arrival at Keukenhof, your guide walks you to and through the entrance, and sets up a meeting point for later. This way you have the opportunity to discover the beautiful park for ± 3.5 hours in your own pace. Wander around and marvel at millions of the flowers. Explore the flower shows in the different pavilions and the park's windmill. Meet with your guide again for the one-hour transfer to one of the oldest and best preserved medieval castles of the Netherlands: Amsterdam Muiderslot Castle.
National Museum Muiderslot is a real medieval castle, and has a moat, towers, battlements, arrow slits and a drawbridge. The castle is over 700 years old and has a long and turbulent history. Discover its secrets, with included admission and a 1-hr live-guided tour in English (audio-tour in other languages available).
After the tour you have some personal time to continue your explorations in the castle, or to discover the beautiful historical gardens where they grow vegetables of the past and herbs for all sorts of purposes. Then it's time for the transfer back to your drop-off address.
Please note that not all flowers bloom in May, as this depends on weather conditions and fluctuations in seasons. But be assured, Keukenhof is still amazing in these months!Interested in who we are?
Read what our travelers say about our tours!
• Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
• Pick-up & drop off in the Randstad region
• Professional, friendly guide
• Skip-the-line admission Keukenhof
• Admission National Museum Amsterdam Castle
• 1-hr live-guided castle tour in English
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly
• Audio-tour available in German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Hebrew and Chinese
• Lunch pack -only when booked on this website
• Tailored to your interests and preferences
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
• 2 Adults (age 12+), € 229 p.p.
• 3 Adults, € 179 p.p.
• 4 Adults, € 139 p.p.
• 5 Adults, € 125 p.p.
• 6 Adults, € 109 p.p.
• 7 Adults, € 102 p.p.
• Child (age 4-11), € 39
• Infant € free
• Booking engine closing time: 8 hours before start time. Too late? Contact us, perhaps we have availability
• Price in the booking engine is total price for all travelers
• 24-hr free cancelation policy; just drop us a line by email, SMS, WhatsApp or messenger at least 24 hours before the tour
• Pick-up time around 9:30 am, depends on your location
• Duration of complete tour: 8 hrs, calculated from Amsterdam
• Tour guide is also the driver
• Infant seats available (free)
• Also in combination with other activities
• Available daily in Spring
• Tour is tailored to your preferences
• Questions? Use the messenger on this page or contact us directly